"This is the perfect time, Tak."
The boy looks up from his dinner, putting a morsel of green wasabi into his mouth and snarling as he relishes the burn. “Talia al Ghul is a vegetable,” he shrugs. “So what? She’s got nothing to do with us. We’ve never been involved in Batman and Gotham.”
Shado puts another inari in his bowl before settling back with her own meal. “No,” she agrees. “But the League of Assassins is distracted. Her father, in particular. Ra’s al Ghul’s attention will not be on minor members of his League.”
"Like you?" His tone is spiteful, but she merely nods, putting her chopsticks down, and tells him, "I’ll find somewhere safe for you to stay."
Tak frowns, jabbing his own chopsticks into the uneaten sushi. “What? Why, where are you gonna be?”
Shado rises from the table, making her way to one of the tall closets near the door. “I’m going to Star City,” she says, running her hand down the length of her bow. “I’m going to go see your father.”
PLOT SUMMARY: It’s been years since Ollie Queen had anything to do with the assassin Shado — and he liked it that way, even if it meant another son he wouldn’t get to know. But you can’t keep a good opportunist out of your life forever, and now, here she is again, crashing down into his Star City home and routine for her own purposes. Only thing is, Tak Tomonago’s not a child anymore. He’s got his own ideas to set into motion, and how it’ll all turn out for the Arrowfam is anybody’s guess.
Looking for a mature, active, two-year-strong DCU roleplay that offers plenty of plotty and casual RP? One where it’s cool if you want to race/gender/sexuality/etc.-bend some DCU superheroes? One with incredibly friendly Players? Come join us in the Justice Lounge!
WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING NEW APPS. Check us out!
ミ★ the justice lounge ★彡
notice: all-new, all-different justice lounge!
Springtime is here which means the JL Mods are doing their annual spring cleaning. As we are planning to ramp up for another exciting summer in the Lounge, we have been reassessing the game’s structure and progress.
About a week ago we’d asked all Players to participate in a feedback survey for the game. We’ve received most people’s replies (and if you haven’t responded yet, let us know and we’ll send you the surveymonkey link again!) and the Mods have discussed all the great feedback and critiques we’ve received. Thank you for your feedback!
Here are some of the ideas we are rolling out for the game:
- A resource main page on the JL blog, which will have links to further RP-related resources. These tips and ideas are specifically designed and customized for our game. Since JL is unique and special and awesome. XD
- The JL Bulletin tumblr, which has gone live! Read the introduction FAQ. Remember - in order to post you must be a JLBulletins tumblr member. If you didn’t get the invite link, contact your Mods with your email address so we can add you. The JL Bulletins is for you!!
- In approximately ONE WEEK: a call out for Player assistance on world-building! The project will entail doing a write-up/photos/description on a location that is specific to your character. Examples: your character’s apartment, workplace, city, favorite hangout, etc.
- In approximately TWO to THREE WEEKS: a game-wide set of fun, low-key plot ideas for character pairs. Mods will pair up participating characters, provide a plot idea for each pairing, and away you thread!
- COMING SOON (ongoing): a how-to guide on RPing for the Justice Lounge! Tips on how to get involved, on how to initiate your own plots and ideas for your characters, on how to run a serious plot, on how to do fun plots, etc.
So far most of this is FYI, except the JL Bulletins. The Mods want the Players to use the Bulletin service, and to use it frequently. If you have any queries about the JL Bulletins process or anything else to do with the Justice Lounge, please send us a fanmail!
Lori & Mags
NOTICE: Justice Lounge OOC Bulletins!
As part of our new initiative push with the game, we’re introducing a new tumblr: Justice Lounge OOC Bulletins!
What’s this about?
- This group needed a centralized place for Players to make posts about the game - game ideas, plot announcement, character developments, etc. This Bulletin tumblr is the answer! It can be used by all of the Players in the game.
Why not use Skype or some other OOC group communication?
- Skype can be too time-consuming and also lends itself to being about personal things rather than game-related. Some Players don’t use Skype. Since everyone in this group uses Tumblr and checks it regularly, having an OOC space on Tumblr seems to be the ideal inclusive space for all Players
Do I have to make posts on this tumblr?
- This Bulletin board is for you, the Players. As we’re trying out this new system, the Mods request that all Players make at least one Player Announcement (or any other bulletin) post every two weeks. This will serve both as an activity check-in and also as a way to get familiar with using the Bulletin board.
How will I post on the JL Bulletins?
- JL Bulletins is a group tumblr and therefore you will all be added to it via your email address. You will be able to post directly through the JL Bulletin blog, just as you would for any sideblog.
plot sitrep: riches
(thanks to flylikearobin for the sitrep writeup!)
-There’s a smuggling ring from Gotham now operating in Blüdhaven.
-Peterson, the cop transferred to Blüdhaven who’d worked on the Gotham case is leading the ring.
-There’s something strange about the “cologne” all the members share that agitates and sparks a nearly uncontrollable rage if too provoked. The “cologne” is connected to the real cat statue.
-The ring has found Fledermaus’ apartment and is planning something with it.
-The copy of the statue given to the ring was not the original.
-The whole exchange seemed to be a trap.
When people respond to the distress call, they’ll find the back quarter of the warehouse destroyed and on fire; Selina’s in the front half. Dick is missing, along with Peterson, but there are clues of him left behind.
And now a ridiculously teal dear yet also sorta brief summary with links: